Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Farewell UCR....I think.



Today I attended my last class at UCR. It's weird, and I feel like a chapter of my life has ended, but I realize that it's only sad in a bittersweet kind of way. Like, it kind of bummed me out to think that I may never step foot in another classroom, but at the same time I was thinking, "Dear God, I hope I never have to step foot in another classroom." That was after taking a three-hour final, though (see yesterday's entry). Now I'm just going to enjoy a brief, self-appointed spring break and start looking for a real job.

In other news, the new Foxglove Hunt CD is amazing. It sounds like Joy Electric and Fine China tossed into a blender with a sprinkle of New Order (and yes, I fully realize that most of you will have no idea what that means, but definitely check them out regardless).